Here at topbettingsite.ng we take the privacy of our visitors seriously, therefore we are always mindful of your data security, we handle it carefully and fully comply with applicable data protection laws.
1. PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect any information that you enter on the Website as well as any other information, which you may have shared with us via any other means of communication. In addition to the above we also collect the following information:
- Location information
- IP (internet protocol) address
- Website usage
- Device information
- Connection information
3. COOKIES USAGE
We may collect information about your computer and information about your usage of our Website. This information is not personal in any way and is used only to keep track of your Website usage, which will allow us to improve and build an overall better user experience. You can read more about cookies here.
You have the right to decline cookies if needed – this is done via your browser’s settings, if you need any help with doing so please refer to one of the following articles depending on the browser you are using.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
4. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
The information we collect is primarily used to allow us to keep providing you with our services and have access to our content. Your information may also be used for the following purposes:
- Provide you with information related to the products we promote, their features and any required additional details.
- Register you on a forum, where you can engage in conversations with other users.
- Provide you with personalized offers of featured goods and services.
- We may share your information with third parties, who can provide you with information related to goods and services you may potentially be interested in.
- All of the above communication will be done using the contact information you have previously shared with us and have given consent for us to use.
- We do not disclose any personal information of our visitors to our potential advertisers, however we may provide non-personal statistical data such as your device information and country.
5. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION STORED?
Our Website is using WordPress as a platform provider, this allows us to make our services available for you and provide you with important details related to the products we promote. Your data may be stored within Hostinger databases and Hostinger applications – they take informational security seriously and keep your information safe and secure.
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Your information is stored as long as it is required for us to fulfill the purposes we originally intended to use it for described in section 3. When your information will be no longer required or relevant – it will be deleted or anonymized.
7. THIRD PARTIES
Some pages on our Website may lead to third party websites and resources – they should have their own applicable privacy policies, which we have no control over and are not responsible for.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
If you want us to stop processing your data, please get in touch with us via the “Contact Us” section or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current data protection act (GDPR) provides you with the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right of access – you have the right to know what information do we collect about you, how it is stored and how it is processed.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to have your personal information deleted and / or removed and you do not need to provide any explanation as to why you are requesting this.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to stop us from processing your personal information.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request your personal information from us in a machine-readable format to be used for your own purposes.
- The right to object – you have the right to object your personal data being used by us.